Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Agenda

Welcome to my blog. The agenda here is quite simple: I like to evaluate and discuss the analytical and sabermetrical side of baseball. This includes trades, free agent signings, and sometimes just some articles about past or current baseball players. If you are a baseball fan that is more into the traditionalist statistics like batting average, homeruns, runs batted in (RBI), pitcher wins, and even ERA, I shall warn you that this site will use terms and acronyms you have probably never heard of. I do encourage you to read the blog though. If you have any questions on the stats I use or anything, feel free to look them up at sites like:


Or you can just drop a comment in the comments section and I'll do my best to reply. Oh, as for the blog title? Yeah I'm not Mr. Creativity over here, but since a hot topic in baseball has been umpires getting calls wrong and baseball writers voting the wrong way, I figured an appropriate title would be 'Get It Right'. I don't really like it, but it's just a damn blog title, so it'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment